She has been a big supporter of Moroccanoil®. I have always wanted to try it but it was out of my beauty budget! Womp womp!
I was so happy to hear that Suave created a line of products infused with Argan oil that would be in my budget. When I received the sample package to review, I predicted shiny lustrous hair ahead! I gave the shampoo and conditioner a try and after a week my hair was a little shinier and soft, but the product that stuck out the most and that I would recommend is by far the styling oil. Just a little goes a long way and gives you the most touchable hair and smells so good. I am a fan of musky, sandalwood type smells and this oil certainly has that beautiful aroma. The most important thing to remember when using this oil (learned from trial and error, lots of error):
-Apply only to dry hair. I found when I applied it damp my hair felt more weighed down
-A little goes a long way, use sparingly. 1-2 pumps is best. Start with one, and if you need greater shine, add another.
-Only apply to the ends
Check out one of my looks inspired by Nicole Richie's red carpet vintage and Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho, created Nicole’s red carpet look:
· Wash hair with NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
· Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
· After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
· Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
· Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
· Place 1-2 drops of the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
· Drop the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Because simple foam rollers do not work for me, I used my hot curlers by Remington to set the curl. Here is my before and after. Love the old Hollywood feel of this look and my hubby loves that the curls are touchable.
Stay tuned to Suave's Shine Suite on Facebook and see Suave in action during NBC's, "Fashion Star."
Get inspired with the latest tips and tricks from beauty insiders utilizing the latest Suave products and enter for your chance to win $100,000! Now, that is something to shine about!
Check out Nicole Richie on Suave's Shine Suite: